Computer Upgrade or Purchase New

This is an important topic; have you seen the price of computers? They're incredibly low! Buying a new computer isn't such a bad idea.

But it's a hassle to buy a new one. All that time to transfer files, install software, the expense of buying software you already have on your old computer, and the list goes on.


Instead of buying a new computer, I'm going to upgrade the one I've got this week. Just one easy click into The Crucial System Scanner takes the guesswork out of upgrading your memory. (By the way, the Crucial Memory company was started in Boise, Idaho.)

It's going to cost me $58 to double my RAM, speed up my Window's delay and web page loading. That's alot cheaper than $800 (+ tax and setup time) for a new computer.

When the memory sticks arrive, you will get a set of instructions on how to install them. (Involves removing a side panel on a PC and a bottom panel on a laptop. Fairly harmless. I've done it multiple times and have survived it.) *smile* I MEAN IT!!