Calendar "Today" Button

Many times throughout my day I am looking ahead at my calendar, shifting, adding, deleting, and scheduling appointments. In fact, besides my email, my calendar is the second most used tool on my computer. But with all that activity going on, the moment my phone rings I need to "re-group" and get back to "Today".
Instead of trying to scramble and hurriedly get my screen back to the current date and time, there is an amazing button on the Outlook toolbar. It is located on the top toolbar menu and it's called "TODAY".
schedule appointments
Go ahead and click it. In fact, daydream about your next vacation and scroll to that date on your calendar. Then click the "Today" button, and SHAZAM!, you are back to reality. (Sorry about that... if you'd like to dream about your vacation again, I'm done now.)

Happy Clicking!